Be in the know about changes in Airpark Properties in the Carolinas.
For Email Marketing you can trust
Contact information is never is sold or given to someone without your permission.
All information is strictly confidential.
A real estate agent & Realtor® helping aviators find AIRPARK or AIRSTRIP property in the Carolinas.
Want to sell? Want to Buy? Call Allen & Allen, Inc. of Salisbury, NC: (704) 798-5214 or (877) 279-9623.
Ask for Geneva-Licensed in both North & South Carolina-Email: Geneva@NC-Airparks.com
Supporting your Dream of "Living with your Plane".
Please send questions & requests for information to Geneva@NC-Airparks.com or Call me at 1-877-279-9623
More Pictures from Hardee Airpark: Click on the Sign at left.
1) 1/2 mile easy low approach from the North. 3500' paved airstrip
3) Separate Hard surface Roads to houses and some Taxiways.
5) LEASE Hangars Phase 4 ( 2008) for Associate Members who want to live outside the AIRPARK. Tie downs now available.
6) Underground Utilities: Water (1st quarter 2005), Telephone, Cable. (1st quarter) 2005. In place.
7) Good School District and Churches - including one on Ocean. Fire Dept. across the street. 2 Miles to E.M.S.
8) Hospitals in area plus medical centers. Cancer and Heart Treatment here.
9) Horry County Population has grown 36% in the 2000 census. County expected to double again in 10 years.
10) VERY Low $ taxes (South Carolina is 4th lowest in nation). A $300,000. House and Hangar insurance is LESS than $1,000. a Year. WHY? NEW HOMESTEAD LAW PASSED BY SOUTH CAROLINA. Utilities are co-operative and owned by customers for lower cost.
11) Plenty of clean city water, will never run out.
12) LOW COST INSURANCE. $300,000. HOUSE STATE FARM OR ALLSTATE ABOUT $900 YEARLY.
Property Disclosure/Disclaimer Notice from Real Estate Broker and Agent: The information contained herein has been
obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special
interest should be obtained through independent verification.